Saturday, September 20, 2008

So Many Milestones

Scott and I are so thrilled as we watch the little - and big - changes Claire is going through. A few days ago she celebrated 4 months of being in the world with us by getting 5 shots. It was not a happy time for her, but since then she's been changing so much. As I'm writing this she's laying next to me on her belly sucking her thumb. She finally figured out to how flip over and she finally gets her way. She has also figured out how to use her arms, so she'll soon be crawling. She's got the position figured out and it's great not to have to rescue her from her flailing on her stomach. Yesterday I was chatting to her as I got dressed, and I said, "Brrr, it's cold." She thought that was hilarious! So I kept saying "brrr" and she kept giggling; it was her first sustained time laughing. Today she was seeking attention - anything to make her laugh; she loves it. However, still no success with the rice cereal but we'll keep trying. She periodically runs out of breastmilk, but doesn't seem to mind the formula, though I find the smell quite revolting.
So that's all for now. I will keep posting videos and pictures, so be on the lookout for those. I think you can subscribe to our YouTube page so you're alerted when new videos are posted. Now it's back to Saturday homework. God bless you, friend.

No comments: