Sunday, October 12, 2008

She thinks I'm hilarious!

What a hilarious day at the Montgomery house. Scott spent the whole day watching football (OK, only a couple of hours - an eternity to his wife) and during dinner I was making fun of how he reads the newspaper in the morning, going on about bad news and bad people (similarly during the football game). And all of a sudden, I hear giggling. Claire thinks I'm hilarious! As I kept doing it, she just laughed more and more. Well, Scott's running "joke" is that I'm a serious person, and I don't get a lot of his jokes (only me, of course), so we consider this divine providence - someone thinks I'm funny! I must admit, God uses Claire so much in our day-to-day lives, in particular when I start taking myself too seriously. She reminds me to lighten up. I sometimes do.

No comments: